Our perfect holiday in Austria day by day:
Yesterday afternoon was amazing, a lot of new knowledge 🙂
1. Next to the hotel is a lamas farm. Lamas are friends!
2. Chase hook the stick in his harness when he was rolling on the back 🙂 Survived without injuries.
3. Tray eats raspberries and strawberries just out of the bush. This was only by Rony’s privilege until now. 🍓
4. Django went to catch some animals up to the hill, after some seconds turned back in the style that he fell down like a sack of potatoes straight in front of us from that hill. Also without injury, but obviously changes in his mind we feel from yesterdays evening 😀
5. The hotel, food and surroundings is absolutely great! 🙂
Yesterday was amazing! 🙂
1. No one was injured, the stick was not hooked anywhere and nobody fall from the hill. Still, we have observed certain changes in Django’s behavior 😀
2. Tray also eats blueberries straight from the bush! 🍈 (imagine the blueberry, another emoticon is not here)
3. We are able to go up 1200m elevation in two hours 💪
4. Django knows how to drink water straight from Camelbak, we have to teach it our border collies and do not have to carry a bowl 😁
5. Getting 3 dogs into the funicular is no fun. Then the two sat straight on the seat so they could see everything 😂
6. Lamas are still good! Even their pony is a friend! The hotel, food and surroundings is still great! 🙂
For third time – Yesterday was amazing! 🙂
1. No one was injured, but Tray tried to kill himself during the rolling on his back (don’t know why it is that great :D)
2. Chase is able to make his private pool from the trough of wells 😀
3. Cows are also friends! Primarily those black ones! 🐄
4. Everything here is super nice! And the best food is Kaiserschmarn with apples! 😋
The fourth day – perfect! 🙂
1. No one was injured, but now it was Chase who tried to kill himself during the rolling on his back 😀
2. It is impossible to take normal(nice)photos with Django 😀
3. Sheeps are also friends! Also the stone which looks like a sheep is a friend! 😂
4. Tray is able to fall asleep during a few second in a cable car, so I had to hold him in my arma during going out of that.
The fifth day – amazing and finally with some rest! 🙂
1. No one was injured, this time the most tricky piece was shown by Ondrej, who went out of the glacier to climb the mountain ‘beside’ 😀
2. It is impossible to take normal(nice)photos with Django – it still continues 😀
3. Do not take the snapback on the roller coaster, it will be blown away and you will not find it anymore … right, Ondrej?!
Last day – great weather, great trip and gokart! 🙂
1. No one got hurt, even though the tricycle did not play well on one side. Well, the whole thing was only 7km and about a million turns 😂
2. Django did not have one shoes, but even four, because you do not explain him, that it is not necessary to pull it all over 200% 😀
3. Take the map to Austria, because if you are as sophisticated as me, you will definitely lose in their turist signs 😂
4. The best Kaiserschmarn have on Planai at the top! Even the cheapest